Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high
opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and
Titanium Dioxide Anatase&Rutile
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties: White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and
concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical
stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with
excellent properties of pigment.
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making
industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy
titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod
and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber,
printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %